US Bank College Visa® Credit Card
Fair, Limited History
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
US Bank College Visa® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Build good credit in your name and learn critical money management skills while you're still in school.
- Zero Fraud Liability.
- Custom payment options – Avoid late fees by setting up your own payment preferences so that you never miss a payment.
- Free online account access – Get important account information 24/7 on your computer or mobile device.
- U.S. Bank Overdraft Protection can automatically transfer funds from your U.S. Bank Visa® Credit Card account into your checking account when needed.
- FlexControl™ from U.S. Bank is a free online tool that can help you avoid interest and late fees with automatic payments that put you in control. It can also help you pay down a balance faster.
US Bank College Visa® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the US Bank College Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 16th, 2015 at 2:10 EST