- Required Credit Score: Fair, Limited History
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 11.99% - 20.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate11.99% - 20.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 23.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 4% (min $10)|
- Build good credit in your name and learn critical money management skills while you're still in school.
- Zero Fraud Liability.
- Flexible Payment Options help ensure that your payments are always on time, since late or missed payments can damage your credit score.
- Internet Banking customers receive their Experian® Credit Score - at no cost.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: None
- Grace Period: 24 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the US Bank College Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Oct 25th, 2013 at 6:01 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology