Wells Fargo® Secured Credit Card
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE $25
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 18.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
Wells Fargo® Secured Credit Card’s Highlights
- Deposit an amount, from $300 to $10,000 into a Collateral Account. Your credit card limit equals the amount of money in your Collateral Account.
- Your purchases are billed to you each month and you are responsible for making at least the minimum monthly payment. Payments are not deducted from your Collateral Account.
- As a cardholder, your account performance is reported to major credit bureaus
- Stay on top of your account activity with free email alerts when you approach your credit limit, a payment is due, and more.
- Easily track your expenses. My Spending Report with Budget Watch has built-in tools that help you see where your money is going and easily set up a budget.
- Visa benefits: Auto rental collision damage waiver, Emergency card replacement, Roadside dispatch and Travel and emergency assistance services.
- Verified by Visa: Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Secured Card accounts are reviewed periodically and may become eligible for an unsecured credit card and have the Collateral Account funds refunded.
- Zero Liability Program: automatically protects you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly
- Overdraft protection: You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts
- All Secured cardholders have access to free online credit education courses and tips to help you manage credit wisely
Wells Fargo® Secured Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-PIN
RATE 23.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Wells Fargo® Secured Credit Card to our community.
I have a credit score of 573. Can I get approval?
Share your insights and review the Wells Fargo® Secured Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Wells Fargo® Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 27th, 2015 at 2:42 EST