First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card
We're sorry, but the First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- REGULAR RATE 36% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 27 days
- ONE-TIME FEES $95
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st year, $6.25 after
First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card's Highlights
- Your initial credit limit will be $700 and your initial available credit will be only about $525, given the $175 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
- Reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies.
- Each time your Credit Account is eligible for and approved for an unsecured credit limit increase, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the amount of 25% of the amount of the credit limit increase will be assessed to your Credit Account. First Premier will refund any Credit Limit Increase Fee charged to your Credit Account if you notify them, within 30 days of the date of the Periodic Statement on which it appears, that you do not wish to have the credit limit increase. This will also result in a reversal of the credit limit increase.
First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
FEE None 1st yr, 3% after
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 36% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $6)
First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the First PREMIER® Bank Platinum Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Aug 19th, 2013 at 12:13 EDT