Open Sky℠ Secured Visa® Credit Card
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE $35
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 17.64% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
Open Sky℠ Secured Visa® Credit Card’s Highlights
- Build Your Credit, with monthly updates to all 3 credit bureaus.
- Control Your Finances, start with a security deposit and credit line as low as $200.
- Extra Credit When You Need It, increase your credit line up to $5000.
- Avoid paying interest, no interest charged on new purchases if the balance is paid in full by the due date each month.
- Easy funding options, with 4 ways to fund and NO checking account needed.
- After your Account is open for one year or more Capital Bank will charge you a Credit Limit Increase Fee of $25.00 each time you add Deposit Funds and increase the Credit Limit and a Credit Limit Decrease Request Fee of $25.00 each time you request a reduction in your Credit Limit.
- Apply in less than 5 minutes.
Open Sky℠ Secured Visa® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $27
- MAX PENALTY APR 21.75% (V)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
RATE 17.64% (V)
FEE 5% (min $6)
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Open Sky℠ Secured Visa® Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Open Sky℠ Secured Visa® Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Open Sky℠ Secured Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 29th, 2016 at 5:03 EDT