IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within this same 3 month period
- Earn one Free Night on your account renewal anniversary date each year
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at InterContinental hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10% rebate on IHG® Rewards Club point redemptions
- As an IHG® Rewards Club credit cardmember, you qualify for an upgrade to IHG® Rewards Club Platinum Elite status for as long as you remain a Select cardmember.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $49 after
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card to our community.
we had a bankruptcy 9 years ago. Since then, all is good. Are we automatically not eligible as long as that is still on our "record"? It drops off next year.
Share your insights and review the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: May 24th, 2016 at 4:18 EDT