- Named a Best Card for Cash Back by MONEY® Magazine
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on every purchase
- 5% Total Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like Gas stations, Restaurants and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- ANNUAL FEE None
FEE 3% (min $5)
Chase Freedom®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- No annual fee and rewards never expire as long as your account is open
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Chase Freedom® to our community.
I've never had a credit card, so my credit is poor. A friend recommended the Chase Freedom card as a good starter card. Any idea what my credit score might need to be to get approved for this card before I apply for it..?… more
I recently applied and was approved for the Chase Freedom card.
If I already have another card that is owned to chase (I already have the Amazon Rewards Visa), will I still be eligible for the $200 bonus if I spend $500 within the first three months of opening the Freedom card?
Thanks in advance!… more
Share your insights and review the Chase Freedom®.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Freedom® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Aug 18th, 2015 at 10:31 EDT