Chase Rewards Credit Cards
Given Chase’s status as the largest credit card issuer in the United States in terms of outstanding balances, you can expect to find a number of different Chase rewards credit cards listed below. Chase is known for its partnerships with major airlines and hotel chains, so if you’re looking for a rewards credit card affiliated with a major travel provider like United or Marriott, there is a high likelihood that it belongs to the Chase rewards family. It’s important to note that Chase rewards cards are generally only available to people with excellent credit, but regardless of your credit…show more standing, there’s little reason to limit your credit card search to one particular issuer’s products. So, unless you have a good reason for specifically wanting a Chase rewards card, we recommend comparing rewards credit cards across all major issuers in order to find the most lucrative rewards for your purchasing habits and lifestyle. Once you identify the card offering these rewards, we will redirect you to the respective issuer’s secure online application page.
- 0% Purchases 15 months
- 0% Transfers 15 months3% Fee
- Regular Rate 13.99% - 22.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Cash Back
- Initial Bonus $200
- Earn Rate 1% - 5% cash back
- For a limited time, earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between October 1 – December 31, 2014 at Amazon.com, Zappos.com and select department stores
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Hotel Credit Cards
- Chase Credit Cards
- Chase Business Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.